Welcome to the SistersInc. Summit, a virtual event 100% dedicated to Black women entrepreneurs. Black women are the fastest growing group of entrepreneurs in America. Our event will feature some of the most powerful and dynamic women small business owners in the country, in candid conversation with each other—and the corporations and investors who support us. Whether you consider yourself a founder, a CEO, a boss, or a side-hustler, come connect to the sisterhood of success so we can share resources, tackle common challenges, learn from each other, and grow together!
• Investing in Each Other – The Black women angels and VCs who are filling the funding gap for Black women-owned businesses
• Getting on the (Virtual) Shelf – How to secure ecommerce and retail distribution deals for your product • Business Mentorship – There’s nothing like the #blackgirlmagic that happens when Black women entrepreneurs mentor each other
• Social Entrepreneurship – Black women are always doing good; with this business model we can also do well
• Co-founders and Co-preneurs – How to make it work when you’re working with your bestie or your bae
• Growing Your Business – Learning how to successfully scale so we can crack the million-dollar revenue ceiling
Register today and join the sisterhood!
Q: When will I receive the instructions to log in?
A: The Log button can be found on the event page; you will also receive an email the day before and the day of the virtual event via the email you used to register for the event containing all the instructions on how to access the event.
Q: What can I expect at the Summit?
A: During the event, you will have the opportunity to network with your peers via text chat; learn from our speakers, get resources from our sponsors via the platform.
Q: What are the technical requirements to participate/access the event?
A: It is strongly recommended you access the event from a Desktop, Laptop, Cell/Mobile. It is also best to use the latest Browsers – Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc. EXCEPT Internet Explorer
Q: Can I attend the event using my Tablet and where else can I view the event?
A: It is best to log on to using a laptop, desktop computer or cell phone. The event can also be viewed on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Q: Can I invite others to attend the event?
A: Yes, you can encourage others to register by sharing the event link https://[URL].com/
Q: Can I ask questions during the sessions?
A: Yes, generally there is an opportunity to ask questions via “live text chat”
Q: Can I access and view the event/recorded sessions after the event?
A: Yes, the sessions can be replayed on demand 30 minutes after the scheduled time the day of the event and up to 30-days post event on the event platform. The chat features will not be active.
Q: Can I join the mailing list to get updates for future events
A: Yes, you may send an email to email@example.com to be added